BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Twinkle of eyes......

As time pass REALLY fast. We had been settle 7 subjects. 
Still got Chemistry, Biology n BC to go. Yeah!! Freedom~
Erm...I dont feel like wanna talk about how's exam. Hehe...
So, finally have a small rest due to exam stop on Thursday.
And of cause it will be continue on Monday lar! Cham~ Xp
Today and yesterday seem like did nothing on study. : (
Keep on facebooking and play left 4 dead 2 this two days.
Want bit liao!! Play play play!! Xp  No mood study lar!! 
I also dont know why, I'm already in holiday mood. ><
A bit like wanna study de feel also din have. Cham liao~
The mind non-stop think of go here and there play. XD
Besides, this few days family keep on asking me go out.
They all scare I will get mad cause I keep on ignore them.
Hahaha...Seriously, realy got a bit wanna get mad lor me.
Cause its realy damn freaking boring stay alone everyday!
Walau...Always wanna stay at home ACT study! Hehe...

Besides, those ns hot topic flooded facebook again.
Yeeee..... KALYE get selected in first batch to Sabah!! 
Walau eh!! Sabah somemore?!! 'Envy'
Haiz...Suan liao, I want go also cant. Cause not be selected.
Hmm... Aunt told after SPM bring me go sing k. Lol...
Most important+surprise is she ask me bring along friend. 
And she still voice out the name for me. Walau eh~ Your friend eh?
Other than that, uncle said bring me to PD after SPM.
Condition : Bring along my friends too!! Wow~ Hehe...
Anyone interested? Ok then please contact 016-X0X00X0.
Lol... Sotplug me!! ( Due to too bored. ) Hahaha...
 
There's something happen on yesterday. SCARED ME!!
Some friendship problems lar. Its start with texting. : )
At night, I forget what's it about and how it start. @.@
(Actually is inconvenience to told out.) Privacy what~ Xp
Cham ler~ I make my friend cry again. 'Sob' 
You shockED me. Your tears can kill me. : (
I'm not realy MEAN that you are annoying. Trust me.
As you know, maybe my express way not good. Sorry...
Its my fault. You are not busybody, small gas and selfish.
Its mine problems. I cant manage the things well. : (
Just because of my body temperature sudden raise up. 
Then only I outta control, say out those can KILL people words.
As everyone know, I really impatient and weak in self controlling. Xp
I balia lar~ You are good. Nothing can complaint about.
I'm here to say sorry. Very sorry for that. Sorry!!

Ohya!! Not to forget thanks you to be my listener. 
Thanks for your comment, advise and suggestion.
Thanks for guiding me what to do next time...Xp
But dont forget, keep the secret! Hehe...
Anyone interested to know? Ok then please contact 999.
Lol... I really too bored here... Lame~ Hahaha...

11 days more to Genting!!! XD



0 comments: