BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sad... : (

Yesterday went Puchong's Neway sing k. Quite fun and enjoyed! Xp Thanks much!! We sang until 2am?? Only back. Wow~ Xp A bit drunk then, so today dont feel like wanna wake up early.
Sorry my friends, I put you all aeroplane. Very  sorry! Sorry... : )

Me, I want go undang as soon. I want go for driving lesson and get my license as soon!
( I told since last year. )
Dad say, you though driving very easy ah? You want jiu go learn ah?
Mum say, you work and save money pay for it. Dont have then dont need go for driving lesson.
What CRAP are they talking about??!!!! Stupid!! Piss off~~  X.X
Well, just went back from mamak stall lunch? By walking lerh... Ish~ Very boh song lor, still wanna walk! Useless!! Its the time to drive jo! But I still haven go take driving exam those stuff. Parents problem!! Early follow my plan then I already drive for almost one year lor. ^^ Sick of it!! Dissapointed to talk about that. Huiyo!! What the hell~ What the fuck~ Hng!! Everytime walking on the road will think about this. Haiz~ Sienz... Like today, walk out with grandma. Those aunties told grandma. Still wanna walk out eh?? Your granddaughter still cant drive eh?? Aiyor, why you dont faster go learn then your grandma dont need so cham lar. I was like... Get mad~ Walau eh!! Thought I want dar?! Somemore there... Dad's friends : Eh, your daughter still cant drive? Aiyor, so late. Mine early settle now hang out dont need us to worry their transport lor. Dad just smile. : )   I was dead to heard that... X.X  Everyone keep on asking me abput the same things. But everytime they ask, can see the thunderstorm and lightning on my head...Xp Same aas friends there, thought most early birthday amost my gang. Plan faster settle those things can drive them out de, But now?? Sad+hurt... >< Just dont know the feel when... Me : Eh, want hang out? Friends : You fetch ah? If din have transport dont ask me hang out with you. Me : Fetch me go bla bla bla~ Friends : I'm your driver eh? Go learn and drive lar! Friends : You faster go learn lar, I'm waiting you to fetch, wait until spiderweb also come out lor. Friends & family : Nah, take the key you drive lar. Haha... ( Something like teasing me hor?? ) Last time stay back go lunch or watever with my gang and those juniors...Xp We all walk under the hot sun and its far. Know that everyone is complain about uncomfortable, tired, hot... But what can I do for that?! If I can drive, they dont need so cham lor... : ( Even though they din say anythings teasing me or what but I still feel that I'm very useless lor. Wa~!!! I cant withstand of that seriously. I'm soooooooo dead! : (   Sorry that... Haiz... Speechless...
That's all, dont ask, dont think, dont talk, dont advices, dont try to comfort me...Xp  : )

0 comments: