BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Backed! Long post....

Yea, my computerSss and laptopSss were all backed~!! xD
Finally, Saturday dad and me go take it back from repairing. Hehe...
Unfortunately, its clean and clear. Xp  Yup, its empty now!!
Those pictures, movies, games, songs all gone~! Aiyoyo... Headache~
I want PPS, msn and some software back~! Who can help me ah?
Ish~ I have to start all over again to fill up my laptop... Haha...


First of all....




I'm very sorry if I did anythings dissapointed and upsad you.
I know I wont stand on people's position and think of their feelings.
Sorry... But just forgive me and dont talk about that anymore.
Well, just forgot the day~yesterday. Lol... Haha...


Hmm... This few days didn't work KINDA boring. Feel lifeless~ Xp
Luckily still got hang out with my lovely friends. Thanks dude! Dude? Haha...
Erm...... Let's start my stories day by day.... : )


Friday
Wen Ting fetch Yeow Xin and me back school lunch with Pn.Sughita. xD
Ohya, we meet Kar Yee, Merissa and Kok Kuan too~!
After that we went One Noodle,DPC lunch due to teacher wanna eat chinese food.
Those foods was nice, especially a dont know friend what vegetables. Haha...
First time heard I praise a vegetable nice eh?? Lol... Sot sot...Xp
Around 2.30pm we fetch teacher back and went Jusco movie. Haha...
Its such a 50% scary, 30% funny and 20% geli's movie.  xD


"Ghost Must Be Crazy~"

Saturday
Went 1U with Ling Sze and Feng Ling. Thanks for fetching us.
Dont know why I will ask Feng Ling out in sudden. Lol...
Have our lunch at A&W then go buy guitar pic before movie.
We feel so weird and paiseh?? I mean when watching the movie.
Haha... Cant imagine we brought a 15years child watch such movie.
Lol... Omg~ Very funny... Hahahaha.... I was so paiseh~ Sorry ah.
So, what movie we watch?? 
"Love and Other Drugs~"

Sunday
Went Curve, Cinelesure and  Ikano book shop with my family and Ling Sze.
Parents purposely bring me there buy books and of cause they wanna shopping.
Then I purposely bring Ling Sze there choose books for me. Lol... Haha...
Brought 2 books... Wow~ Pearly Lim buy books... Lol... Lame~
#1 International Bestseller

And a Pocket Guide : Guitar chords book.

Monday
Accompany Jia Xin watch movie at Teaco with Yan Ting. Haha...
Thanks Jia Xin for fetching us. We lunch there but its not nice~!
The Taiwan food's restaurant located ground floor of Tesco...Xp
Honestly, the food there... BAD~!! The service there... BAD~!! xD
So, smart peoples... Next time dont go there eat~!!! Hahaha...
Watched a movie also.
"Scream4~"

Wow... Realised that all movie I watch also 18 and above one eh?? Hahahaha...
Yea, we can watch and dont need worry cinema workers check our IC. Lol.

0 comments: