BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Randomly...

Good morning everyone~! Wow~ I'm so early wake up eh? Seldom wor. Haha... Maybe yesterday early a bit sleep. So now I feel hyper and din feel sleepy...Xp Wake up on 6am today because wanna follow dad fetch sister to school. As usual, let dad teased I dont have the ability to attend hari anugerah. Ish... ==''' Aiya~ Who cares?? I'm hoping got any plans for today. I'm damn bored and free from now~!

Thursday
Went to her house due to really boring to stay at my own house...Xp
So, bring along my laptop there to update some songs and others stuff.
Yea, I'm learning to play Dota because really nothing to do recently.
Story is like that, sister saw me always so bored at house. Lifeless~
Then she borrow pendrive from friends copy games for me. : )
There's sdo season2 that I want and warcraf3. Sure I copy all of it. xD
After that know its Dota, I decided to have a try on it. Hahaha...
But I had no idea at all, then ask help from others lor. Sucks man~!
As conclude, Dota really hard to play for me. Its so complicated...Xp
Lol... Complicated pulak, >< Lazy to search how to play lor... : )
Have ban mee and longan nai as lunch also. Long time din eat liao.
Who knows?? My goodness~! Rubbish~!! Aiyer.... Yucks....

THE BAN MEE TASTE BAD compare to last time~!   : x


Friday
Dated KT and Sweet went KYee's house learnt guitar in the morning. : ) Sweet keep remind to fetch her go KY's house before the day. I promised. Who knows I dare to forgot about it. Lol... Early in the morning fetch sister go school and had breakfast with parents at Maluri's kopitiam. Dont know when I saw some sweets on the counter there. There sold lollipop and it label "pop sweet". After saw that I stunt for few seconds only realised that I forgot to fetch sweet. Hahahahaha... How funny and blur is me?! Lol... Of cause I quickly phoned KT to fetch sweet lar. Thanks KT for teaching me guitar and sorry sweet that I forgot..... Hehe... : )
Ohya~! Have to mention, Ky got a very special and fun electric bike? Its so attract me to keep riding on it. Haha... First is ky fetch me, then I ride myself. A while, I fetch kt and so on. Its cool~! Too bad it doesn't sold in Malaysia. Its ky's dad's friend brought it from China.
Afternoon we went school pat gua for a while...Xp Wait the Form4's to lunch with us. As usual, LS fetch all of us go Kok Hing lunch. Then fetch some of them back and we go Ms.Ng there kacau few minutes. Its so funny the conservation between Ms.ng to us and WZheng to Ms.Ng. HAHAHAHA...
Besides, we went LS's house play wii and sing k. Its fun.... Thanks my friends. : )

0 comments: