BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Late RE-Post...

Tuesday
Went KDU with Ling Sze and Sharon. Sharon go for her meeting while me and Ling Sze search for the counsellor there. She need to settle her scholarship stuff and register as soon due to dont crush with her NS stuff. But I just went for get some advice and comment even explaination from the counsellor. Xp Before we heading to KDU, there's a must to visit 1U~! Hehehe... Lunch at Penang's Corner and Tea time at Sushi Zanmai. Fuyoh~ Hehe... Thanks for both of urs treat~!! Haha... Had a movie---RED RIDING HOOD there. Ohya~!! We meet Kalye and Kent Lam ( Did I spell wrong? Sorry... ).

Wednesday
Early in the morning went Sharon's house for finger nail's painting. Its non of my business I know. : ) Lol... Actually is she asked help from Ling Sze but unfortunately I heard that and of cause I will go along to kacau~!! Hehe... Pity Sharon's finger nails let me play+torture like that. Hahaha... But thanks for trusting me and accept my ARTS~! Lol...  I paint foundation for her!! *Wink* 
Glad to see that Ling Sze using my msn account to chat with Ms.Ng. Haha... And kinda sad to know Ms.Ng was disspointed we go to art or business but not continue to studies science in future. : (  Sorry Ms.Ng that I couldn't do anythings bring proudness to you. Sigh. Both of them were teasing me as usual~! LMAO~ BUT, feel touch to heard Ms.Ng said wanna celebrate my birthday. Aww, I'm so gonna cry. Thanks and appreciate it. : )

0 comments: