BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Express her's feelings...

I'm very angry now ar~!! What the f***!!
Just a dinner, need see so many people's face colour. Ish...
If I got car, you all wont have chance to see me always and eat urself~!! Hng!!
Grandma didn't cook. Yea, she's sick, even see doctor also she need walk byself.
How sad is it?? I'm sad and angry I cant help anything. 
So, phoned parents and aunt to fetch grandma go see doctor and settle our dinner.
Who knows?? All say you dont kacau there lar. We busying now.
So, end up I'm hungry and angry like hell here. WTF~

Ok fine. Clam down. Forget about it. Ish~
Well, today is the very last day of my working day.
Means tomorrow onwards, I will be measuring floor at house everyday.
So, my beloved friends please come and DRAG me out...Xp
Today quite relax...xD Catherine and Carmen went work with us.
Haha... Have to praise Cat, she really got talent in teaching.
OK, that's all... : )

ps: my computer and laptop spoil together. Repairing~ I cant online for a week. Ish... Wth~

0 comments: