BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bored Monday...

Again~ I feel lifeless... : (  Such a bored Monday is it~! Wth~ I wish I could start my college tomorrow. I HATE MONDAY~! Ya, I dont know why, I will easy angry on Monday de wor. Lol... Dislike this day since few years ago. Haha... Last time dislike is because every Monday will have assembly, now feel every Monday I also nothing to do and stay at house de wor. Lol... What can I do?? Online, Play guitar, Read books, play computer games... Like very much things can do but STILL cant fill up my time~! xD Maybe I'm hyper active and use to busy all the day?? Lol... Its really hard to ask friends out now. Haiz... Some working, some college, some dont know what... Bla bla~ Getting mad~!  My goodness... Texted Ms.Ng, she ask me go help her at center. Know do what?? Cleaning... Lol... Za dou~! Hahaha...

0 comments: