BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lost Direction... : (

Who are me? Where's Pearly Lim??
Come back and stop dreaming like a stupid~! Lol...
Dont know what happen to me recently, kinda blur on everythings. ~.~
Always dreaming like that and body is here but soul dont know go where liao.
Lol... Like today, me and Ling Sze went KDU, I'm lost direction.
My mind dare to keep blank~! My god!
I cant show the road how to back from KDU and we went wrong ways.
I'm sooooooo sorry Ms.Yap Ling Sze!!
Luckily got ur GPS if not dont know how. Even a GPS also useful than me.
Haiz... After that go fetch my sister and I bring her to visit my relation house.
Visit pulak~ Since she likes babies, purposely bring her go see babies.
Lol... Hahahaha... Ok, come back to topic.
Finally she had registered A level, but me STILL wondering..
I think mostly will take AUSMAT or any pre u de la.
Stop finding excuse for myselft to avoid psychology and study alone.
I must awake~! Friends are not everythings, I should think for my future. : ) 
So, July gonna go for ausmat ALONE if I didn't change my mind. xD
Hope everything will be fine and went smoothly... : )
After that went Jusco, planning to have movie but we didn't do so at last.
We just shop around and had sushi king.
Sorry again I lost my mind to remember the parking place. Lol...
I was so speecheless for what I done. So, I'm become "sat wan yu" today eh?
Sorry and thanks for today. : )

ps : Its 17 days more~!! : (

0 comments: