BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 29, 2011

Decided... : )

Yeap... Finally I had make up my mind. Went KDU with dad today.
I had registered in KDU for Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT). xD
Phew~ I feel lighter now!! Lol... Nothing to wonder and suffer anymore.
Hahaha... Look forward to my college life. ^^
New study environment, new friends and new things to learn.
Well, should have some self improvement. Its time to improve my socialize skill.
Hehe... No matter how, I must cope with it~! xD
Ohya~! My student ID is 57516. Hahaha...
Remember it ar everyone~!!  ><'''
Sure dont know what's so special with it eh??
Well, letcha tell you~ ^^
57 is my birthday while 516 is LS's birthday. Lol...
If she din told I also cant realised that...Its such a joke?? Xp

Good~! I can remember my student ID very well.
Hehehe... xD

0 comments: