BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lack of brain juice...

Aww~ I feel sour after heard about it. ( Screwing myself... >< )
Well ... ... ...
Today once wake up dont know why my neck and shoulder there pain like hell.
Its pain like something pulling your arteries and muscle?? Lol...
Thanks for your massage with oil. Feel less pain and tention now. xD
BUT~! Still having problems with it...Xp
Dont care lar... Hope tomorrow will be nothing. Hehe... 

Its gonna countdown for few more days working in LT Kids Potential Center.
Lol... After that I will measuring floor in house...Xp
Between, study stuff as usual troublesome and torture me all the time.
 Sucks~! I'm still cant confirm that I want go for psychology. ><'''
Yeap. Still in the middle, dont know what to study. Haiz...
My mind always change de, 3min heat is my style. : (
Heard many comment from friends, aunties uncle and even parents.
Its true I like psychology, but who know whether it can help me in future??
Business at least more scure than psychology. Ya, I knew that.
But~ I really scare I will regret next time if didn't choose psychology.

So, how?? Can I just decide it with coins?? Lol...
Beside, I agree with what Kar Yan had mention at her blog.
Make the right choice.
After decide which course, just go ahead

No regret- don't look back~!  : )






0 comments: