BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Breaking News

Yesterday around evening, received call from KDU counselor, Valerie Tan. I was so shock to heard that AUSMAT July intake maybe will be postpone to next year January. Once I heard this, I was~ Omg! I dont want! She told its because SOME student say that July intake waste half  year there. Lol... Don't they think more half year will be more relax and better to them? More time to prepare exam ma, therefore ma get better results lor. Aiyoyo. Then she say I suggest you go for UNSW lar. Did you.... I faster told her, I don't want and I want AUSMAT because of can choose psychology and I want July intake. So, she say still in discussing, haven sure yet whether wanna postpone or not de. HOPE IT REMAINS~!! God bless me~

0 comments: