BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life is wonderful actually. : )

Today after work, I went Yeow Xin house buy bag for college. ^^ Brought a full black de bag, its nice and cheap. Thanks Yeow Xin~! Haha... I still got many things to buy lerh. Bottle and some cloths. Hehe... Need some changes when college start. Was discussing about what cloths to buy and wear to college this few days with Mich~! Don't forgot go shopping with me ar!! xD

Now only I realised my time can be very pack or very free. Its depends on me. Yea, thanks my friends inviting me go here and there. Although some can say as not so close de friends or long time didn't contact de friends also invite me out. Touching~ I'm not lonely~ Lol... Haha... But then, sorry Christine, I cant go skating and movie with you all. Sorry Yen Ping I didn't go church with you and keep ignore your inviting. Will have the chance next time ya~!

Tomorrow my time really pack, force to cancel some invitation. Paiseh ar~ Hehe... Hmm... Badminton with Carmen, Eelyn and Sharon on 9am-11am tomorrow. : ) My juniors also invite me go badminton on the same time. Lol... Fate~After badminton, lunch and back house lu~ Evening need rush to KDU again, last week didn't go dao. ><  Then at night go out yamcha with my classmates. Haha...
After few times feel lifeless, now don't have such feels already~! My friends make my life wonderful. Hahahaha...

Ohya~!! Quite surprise to knew that actually many people around me playing SDO. Lol... Michelle, Sweet Yee, Fabian, Kar Yee, Zi Han, Joey, Walter... Geng oh~ Hahaha... Most balia is me liao lar...xD


ps : Yea, surprise and happy to know so fast get back phone but unfortunately argued.

13days

0 comments: