BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I wish...

I wish time can pass faster...
I wish my AUSMAT still can remain July intake...
I wish you will be safe and enjoy in NS...
I wish everythings will be alright in my future...
I wish all my friends good luck...
I wish I can keep fit before start college...
Lol... Siao liao me~ Hahahaha... 

I passed Wednesday quite fast actually. First day of work again at Ms.Lu there. Once a while I look on the clock its 4pm. Wow~ Time pass really fast wei... Haha... As usual, back house after work and prepare to go cousin's birthday party. So, I had no time to thinking of... .... ... Hehe...

Early in the morning had nightmare run my mood. Haiz... Its a long story about 4 or 5 parts. Lol... Its make me very sad until I cry very cham in the dream. But then I realise its just and dream and I was like phew~ Who knows? Once I wake up my tears dropping out from my eyes. Lol... Shock of it. : )

Today, I start felt that time past so slow while I working. Its so tired and so bored for me. As I told I'm impatient to face those child!! Now have to face alone and 1people do 2people stuff. So many memories came out from my mind. Who say go work better de huh? Its seem not. : ( 

Maded up my mind not to work there liao. Plan go for part time job at Kumon. Plan and think to tell a such big lie for don't want working there. Who know Ms.Lu not allow I resign, still agree hire Yeow Xin to help although she not so can afford 2 people's salary. Oh my god, I feel so guilty. But, who cares? Should treat myself better right? Haha... As conclude, I still will work with Ms.Lu for a month which mean until June18. : )

5days

0 comments: