BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Its Wednesday!!! : )

Time passed kinda fast actually. Twinkle of eyes, tomorrow is Thursday!! Then Friday, then Saturday. Hehe... Nowdays, quite busy with my work because those kids were having their exam. So, we just keep rushing to do revision with them. Very busy the whole day, once see the clock, its already almost gonna end our work time. : )  I only got free time for myself after dinner. Haha...

Me and Yeow Xin so gonna piss off for those kids. My god~ Just don't know how they passed for the several years. Theirs standard really like BULL SHIT~! What happen to them?? Last time teach with Ling Sze didn't face this problems before. Walao eh~ Already standard5 and standard3 but their level just like a standard1 student. Alamak~ I scold them kao kao but it seem no use for them. They really blur until don't know got what words can describe them. Luckily my house don't have such BLUR and NGONG people. If not they might let me tear into pieces...Xp I'm gonna faint~

So, what I doing recently?? As normal working from 9am-5pm. After work back grandma house rest and watch TV a while. Then have dinner and after dinner eat fruits. Usually I wont cut fruits by own because its wasting time. But now I spend my time to do so to avoid myself feel bored...Xp After settle those stuff, bath, practice guitar. Time pass really fast, parents come fetch me back house. Reached house at 10pm then online blogging and facebooking. Again, time pass as fast as rocket, a while only its already 11+pm. Then~?? Sleep lor!! Once wake up its another day liao. Haha...


11days

0 comments: