BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My 18th birthday blast...!! : )

Yeah!! I'm 18th now~! Become an adult liao~ Hahaha...
So, yesterday was my 18th birthday celebration at Yit How's house.
Early in the morning 11am (actually not early) Haha...
Zi han come fetch me and Yit How go tesco buy those BBQ stuff.
Thanks much to Zi han @ our dai lou. Xp
Thanks for willing fetching us went everywhere with his patient.

Around 1pm, me, Ling Sze and Zi Han reached Yit How's house to help prepare.
We chop those chickens and cut some ingredient to cook spaghetti source.
Well, have 2 admit that I 1st time chop chickens. Its was so oily and geli.
Need wash and cut off those oily place. A big YUCKS~! Xp
Evening, finally we have time to rest while waiting others come. xD

At the same time, I received birthday wish through call from my juniors.
First, I dont know who is that cause din saw this number before.
Then I asked only know. Haha... They sang birthday song for me. : )
Thanks Feng Ling, Siew Hwa and Zane. Thanks for your wishes.

When almost everyone reached, we start to fire up those stove.
We take long long long long long time to settle it. LOL!!
Luckily get help from Yit How's grandma. Thanks po po~! :)
Have to admit that our living skill not so good huh? Haha...
While everythings went well, suddenly whole house no electric.
Half way I'm in the k-room, its like all dark in sudden, =='''
But then around 30min Yit How's dad manage to fix it. Hehe...
So, we all back to normal, can sing k liao. Hahahaha...

Not longer, Ms.Ng came with a cake. Then all of us went in k room.
All of then was singing happy birthday song for me while enter.
Eelyn's was the one who bring out the cake. Fuyoh~
I feel so warmed and touched~ Hahaha... Thanks!!
And of cause, let them force to wear the dont know what mask.
Lol... Its sooooo ugly but funny. Like Mr.potato? Hahaha...

Thanks Yit How for planning this and lend out his house for us.
Thanks Zi Han for fetching us here and there with his patient.
Thanks Kai Seng for trusting me, let me drive his car on yesterday.
Thanks Yew Juan for fetching me and Ling Sze back.
Thanks Guan Ren for staying back to help in cleaning up.

Thanks Ling Sze for doing all those cleaning and preparing stuff non-stop from afternoon until late night. She's the first to be there and the last to leave. Help set up the fire, allegic to this and that but still wanna help until hand swollen. Washing stuff, mop and sweap the floor while all of them were back and some still enjoying in k-room!!  Busy until forget to eat her's urine infection's medicine. Dont know take care yourself eh?? Lol... Sorry, thanks and appreciate~!  :  ) 

Lastly, thanks all my friends who came on yesterday celebration.
Really had a memorable birthday celebration and appriciate it~!
Thanks for the celebration, wishes and presents~! xD
Thanks much my beloved friends !
Photos I think will be uploaded on facebook by my friends. Haha...
So ya, be patient to wait. : )

0 comments: