BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Smile peoples... : )

Today as usual went work at center. A student there, Li Yang's sister finally came. She had many times of operation on her leg before. Now she just recover and start come tuition. Because of this, she cant walk like normal people. And she cant fall down or knock by anything. We must very caution her from beiing bang by others student. Lol... And for sure many kids there asking why she walk like that. *crossing finger* I also dont know how to stop them from being asking non-stop. She's smart and cute. I like her, she brighten up my day. Make me very got mood to teach. Haha... No matter what happen or what you talk to her, she just keep smiling and answer. Keep smiling make people feel good wei. Mood bad also let her smile change dao mood good lor.  
So, smile always my friends~! xD

17days

0 comments: