BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pissed off...

Its a long story to told out. Yeap, pissed off with my study stuff. Plan go KDU settle it as soon. Who knows? Its already two weeks I plan to go but not success. Parents always not free. Hoiyo~! Haiz... I also lazy to talk about it. Leave it since still got time.

Today went starplus badminton on 9.30am-11.30pm with Eelyn, Sharon, Emily and Carmen. Thanks Eelyn for fetching my sister go school and be my driver today. Hehe... Thanks~! After badminton we went lunch, eat pan mee nearby Menjalara?? Well, its taste good. Not bad ah Lyn introduce de. xD After lunch me and Lyn go Jusco cause I wanna buy some stuff. Emily and Sharon go cut hair. Lol...


Besides, tonight will go spicy yamcha with classmate. And cant wait for tomorrow, going Semenyih. Yup, go visit Ling Sze. Haha... : ) ( But then so sad to know only I going to visit her. : (  )




14days

0 comments: