BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pain to the deepest...

Sunday went Sunway Chicken Run with Catherine, Xin Yan, xy's sister, xy's sis's boyfriend, Kok Kuan, Kk's brother, Merissa, Jeat Yinn Carmen Heng and Lim. We meet Xue Wern and Yoke Mun them there~! xD Early in the morning 6.10am KK come fetch me. We reach there 7am+? Then go register check name and take EGG with ice-cream cone. Yeap, we have to hold it and make sure it didn't break along our 4.8km journey. Haha... Before start run, its some funny warm up dance. But its quite cool~ xD Know how to dance the time liao eh? Hahahaha... We start run at 8.15am and I finished my journey on 9.20am. Chai Meng get 8th place out of  3000 peoples. Me? 99+ out of 3000 peoples. Lol...Xp After settle those stuff, we straight go Sunway Lagoon's water and extreme park play!! xD

At first we looking for locker put our things and change shoes bla bla~ Then start our craziness~! Hehe... This time I what also got play except pirate ship. Lol... Last time Genting that pirate ship already make me scare until face white and whole body no strength. Now Sunway's this pirate ship turn 360 degree lerh. Siao ah~ Of cause me, Jeat and kkuan's brother wait there la. Others very geng, dare go challenge and play. ^^ Saw them 360 degree hang there very funny and those peoples shout like mad. Hahahahaha... Anyway, having much fun in this day. Its the second time I play those roller coaster things due to I scared height. First time is Genting, second time is Sunway Lagoon. So, when is the third time huh?? Haha...

Around 4pm, me, XYan, xy's sister and xy's sis's boyfriend back first. Others still play there and they will be back after having dinner there. Xy them back because they got things do at night and Monday got college. I decide to back first because I'm really tired liao. Tired until eat also no strength. Haha... Once reached house, I faster go bath and lying on sofa there cant move liao. : )  Lying on sofa there while texting is the best time ever I feel. ( Too bad its just few of time to do so. : (  ) Haha...

And today~! Because of I lack of exercise de people, run and play so GENG at Sunway. When I wake up that time, I feel my whole body super HYPER duper pain!! So hard to get up from my bed. LOL~! My whole body bone and muscles pain dao~ From the innermost pain until outermost. Walao eh~ San fu dao~ Walk and do any movement also pain. Now my action just as slow as old people and like robot like that ar~ Haha... But then nevermind, I enjoy the fun day very much~!  : )

Ohyah~!! While playing in the water park and extreme park, we do take some photo there. There's camera man everywhere which ask us to take photo, after that tied a paper to our wrist. Back that time go counter see photo and its really nice wei~ Too bad its VERY expansive, RM35 per photo. LOL~! So, we decided don't want those photo le. Haiz... Such a waste, but its really expansive lar.  Waiting XYan to upload some of the photo. And thanks her sister for fetching me back. xD 


ps : Very sorry that I cant come, I wish to...... But no choice. : ) 


9days




0 comments: