BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Spec!!

Today went optical shop take my new spec~! Hehe... Its full white, because I like white. xD My opinion, its ok for me la. But then sister say not suit me oh. : (  So, take a look on some pictures here. Haha...

Front view...

Side view...

Me with new spec...xD


Nice huh?? Suit me or not?  : )

Yeap, from now onwards I need 24hours wearing the spec. And MUST spend 2hours everyday to close a eye with gauze+tape for practicing my lazy left eye's muscle function.. Lol... Its so tiring my eyes. Gosh~! So not use to it wei~   : (

Additional picture : 

Medium and Big... Haha...
 
Last time go shopping, Yamaha shop saw small size guitar. Its soooooooooo cute~!  xD

Received call from Ms.Lu just now, told that she will go travel tomorrow onwards. My god~ So, we need early a bit go work and late a bit back from work. Lol... Sure will be a busy and tired day tomorrow. Haiz... A good news also, I will work until this Friday. Hehe... But then Ms.Lu is requesting me work more one week for her, which mean work until June17. I still thinking of that~ Haha...

18days






0 comments: