BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Awesome days. : )

Yesterday went 1U bowling with Ling Sze, Eelyn, Zi Han, Chris and Fabian. Had sakae sushi as lunch since LS craving for it. : ) After lunch only know the bowling all full! Lol... So, forced to bowling at Curve. Shop around Curve after bowling. Then Eelyn fetch me back take stuff and went Ms.Ng's center BBQ! Haha... Thanks Lyn! Too bad LS cant join it cause she got dinner with parents. Who knows? Around 10pm she came. Yeah! Haha... I plan straight go her house fetch her come de, once reach her house then her brother told, I just fetch LS there. LOL! Nevermind, Michelle, Kheng Fai, May Kei and me back to Ms.Ng there. Treat as "yao cheh hor". Haha... Ok la, thanks Joel for trusting me and lend your car for me to drive. Hehe... Appreciate! Sei yeh aka Yumiko Chung Kar Yee~! Din even dare to allow me touch her car...Xp Well, after the party most of them back and left few peoples cleaning there. Sorry, when Chris and Catherine sweeping the floor I still disturb there, I'm not purposely de. Haha... I think some picture will be uploaded by Carmen Lim and Zi Han soon, wait for it...Xp


Well, today? Hmm... 4pm-6pm went behide Jusco that badminton court with Ling Sze, Chris, Joon Kiat and Teik Man. Argh~! Sad man, starplus and others court also full! Force to went here lor. Its expansive and environment not as good as starplus. : (  Anyway, had a nice day too! Better than stay at home right? Thanks friends! xD 

0 comments: