BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lost myself....

Passed Monday as normal... : )
Today badminton with Carmen Heng, Kar Yee, Hui Yew, Merissa and Kok Kuan at starplus from 3.30pm-5.30pm. I don't know why I'm not in the mood to play. Keep missed balls. : (  After that back house, its damn tired! Did not feel that tired before, although tired than last time de chicken run. What's wrong with me?? : ( 

Ohya~!! Have to mention that... Thanks Alex Teoh for helping us register for McD run...xD  He was damn sot~ Help us go register but he's not joinning. LOL~! Anyway, thanks friend!!

Few more days, I gonna start my college life~! New friends, new things to learn, new study environment... Don't know feel happy or scary. Haha... Or should I say, I GONNA ROCK THE COLLEGE?! Lol... Still thinking about transport problem. Ish...
  
18days

 

0 comments: