BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Outing...

Today wait Xyan come grandma house fetch me hang out on 11.30am. : ) Got XYan, KYee, Jxin, ZYing, Carmen and Meri. At first we went Jusco, had Kenny Roger as lunch because we got the voucer.  Haha... Then go Tesco for movie. They watch X-men, but I did not join them. I early back, around 3pm their movie start and its my back time too~! Because after this I need go KDU meet the counselor, Valerie Tan. Before the movie we go play machines basketball. Lol... Adictated to it liao. Haha... 

After back from KDU, went Jusco and Tesco again with parents. =='''  Meet Pkim again~! Lol...  Morning meet Pkim with her sister. But night meet Pkim with her sistaSSSSSS. Chatted a while there. : ) We just teasing each other, your house eh? Morning until night also here. Hahahaha.... Funny~ Ohya~! Brought guitar tunner. RM55, paid by own. Feel so expansive~! Haha... Stingy people is like that de la...xD

Yeap!! BAD NEWS~!! Confirm AUSMAT July intake postpone to January!! Why I so bad luck de?! Ish!! Haiz... Fate~ What to do? 1st, change to Foundation in Art. 2nd wait until next year January. Suffering~ The counselor say if  remain take AUSMAT January intake the half year I boring at house. Can try to work in KDU's office, don't know help typing what stuff. Lol... This idea not bad. But if don't want then need change to Foundation in Art le.

Heard some comment, AUSMAT is better than Foundation in Art. Few number of people suggest me wait. Because they think its not worth to change the things I wanna study due to the intake time. Haiz... Actually both I also ok de. Will see how lar. If the work condition is good for me, mostly will remain take AUSMAT. If not, I will change Foundation in Art.  : (

Parents strongly suggest I work in KDU  half year to wait my AUSMAT January intake. They say can got work de experience and can early use to KDU's environment. ( For preparing next time easier go aunt there study also. Hurstivalle Town, Sydney, Australia. ) Lol... So how? I dont know. God~ Why always need give me such make decision de things to suffer?? Fed up~

21days Fed up also~!

0 comments: