BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Awesome Saturday...

Yesterday went The Challenger which locate beside Jusco? Err... Anything la. Haha... Badminton with Divyaa, Christopher and John from 10.30am-12.30pm. Emily join us for lunch after this. Had lunch with Chris and Emily at Oldtown. Then we go Zi Han's house play?! Actually is Chris wanna install and copy some movie and games from ZHan. : ) Meet Lim Chee and Chung Yao there. Not longer, Emily fetch me back. Thanks! xD

Let me perasan a bit, have to admit that my badminton skill had improved. Hehe... Thanks friends for teaching me and reminding me this and that. Haha... How awesome you guys helping me all the time! Haha... Thanks Chris and Divyaa, appreciate. : )


Reached house, bath and eat! Haha... Then went Ikano, Cineleisure and The Curve shopping with family. I wanna buy cloths for college ma. Hehe... Long time didn't that high profile. LOL! Brought two long pants and two polo-t cost almost RM400. Fuyoh~! Parents pay ma... Hehe... We had nyonya food as dinner at The Curve. Damn nice wei~! I like nyonya food! Haha... Friends, we should have a try on it. xD

20days

0 comments: