BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Middle of the week....

Yesterday, follow grandma mix with those aunties chit chat there. Lol... I'm that bored, force to follow. Haha... Then lunch, I drive grandma and uncle out. Hehe... We meet uncle's girlfriend at the restaurant on 1pm. After lunch, uncle ask me try drive to Jalan Ipoh, outing with them. Too bad, grandma disagree, she say if Pearly drive I don't want go, very scary. LOL~! So, uncle drive back lor. At first we go temple, then go eat dessert. Actually its road side '"tong sui'. Damn nice wei, but its REALLY dirty, I mean environment there. The bowl we use to eat ah, didn't wash properly de, after use simply sink in a pail with water, then take out and let other peoples use again. == After finished eat only I saw that. Eeewww~!

So, start on yesterday night. I feel something wrong with me. Finally knew it!! I got food poison AGAIN. Ish! Plan to see doctor today morning, but mum checked fridge still got medic left. So, dont need purposely go see doctor again. Fuyoh~ Seem like the sick I always get is food poison huh?? February, April and June also get food poison. LOL! Gonna be careful after this, cant simply eat le. Yesterday just heard mum say, after SPM you boring at house keep eating hor. That's why look fatter now. ISH! I KNOW LAR YER! That's why I'm trying to keep fit and good to know I from 48kg decrease to 45.8kg now! Hehe... So, exercise more, less meat, more fruits and vegetables is works for me!! Hehe... Hmph! Now, should work hard for my tummy! ( Not until six pack so scary lar. )Haha...


Add oil for me!! I can do it!! You guys gonna help me right?! Hahahaha.... Ohya! 2more weeks, I gonna start college le. Waaaaa~ Very scary ah... Haha...

23days

0 comments: