BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Changed!!

Today didn't hang out anywhere, whole day face computer facebooking only. Haha... So good girl eh...Xp Had planned many things, but don't know really can do it or not. Don't know whether can success what I had plan and aim for or not. : (  Hope all goes well for my future. Haha... Last time say very looking forward for college life, but now actually got a bit scare of college. Hehe... Lonely~ I got to lonely~ I got nobody~ Lol... Singing? Hahaha... Trying to be independent!! Trying to change myself to be a better person. Hehe...God bless and help me please~ Lol...
Ok~!!! Tomorrow gonna hang out with Michelle, Catherine, Kit Teng and Carmen Heng.
Unfortunately, we have to go timesquare shopping by ktm. ~.~ How sad is that? Haha... Nevermind, important is we can meet each other. Hehe... 
: )  ( :

25days

0 comments: