BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Its Wednesday!!!

Its Wednesday~!!
Yeap, rotten at house until forgot the date liao. ><
Time pass really slow nowdays. : (
Seriously, I cant bear of it anymore!!! Argh~!! I gonna get mad!!
#$%$^%$&^$&$%^#$%@$^%$#^#$%@
It was very super hyper duper damn freaking BORED~!
My life sucks wei~ How come so lifeless one??
Stayed at house from Saturday to Wednesday!!
Two more days to go, which mean I gonna stay at house on Thursday also. ==
No choice, all friends start college already. Haiz... Pity me~ : (
Luckily Friday still can go badminton with friends...
Thanks dude! xD  Lol...
There's no other words can describe out what's my feel now. Jeez!
Very piss off~ Very sienz~ Very bired~ Gonna get mad~
Well, Saturday will have BBQ party at Ms.ng there.Heheee...
Cant wait and looking forward to it. Haha...
Hope everything goes well and smooth. xD
At the same time, LS will having 4days holidays. : )
But then, I know its non of my business also. Happy for what? Lol...
I shall not bother so much to make myself tired. :) 

32days

0 comments: