BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Take care friends!

Just knew from Ms.Ng that Xin Yan hospitalize!! She's having appendix problem which need surgery. : ( Take care! Add oil! We all also very care and worry of you lerh. Get well soon ya! : )

Since yesterday, I already not feeling well. Then went clinic, knew that I'm having fever. Yesterday night, damn torturing man! Cant sleep whole night, dizzy and felt cold. Whole body bones pain and no strength. Felt like my tears gonna drop out from eyes...Xp  After have medic and bla bla around 8am only feel better. : ) After that, keep take medic on time and sleep.


Not longer, heading to Ling Sze's house. Evening, Yen Ping come fetch us go Tesco watch Kungfu Panda2! == Haha... Thanks Yen Ping! Before back grandma house, Ling Sze allow me to drive her AUTO car. Woohooo~ Feel fun wei, din touch auto before. Hehe... But then seriously should improve my driving skill. Should be more caution. Haha...

Hmm... Keep went out this few days, I feel so good! Haha... Hope time could stop on this moment. ^^ Good time passed quite fast until make me feel like its just a dream! Xp So, SLAP me! I gonna wake up from dreams tomorrow onwards. LOL... Haha... Yea, buddies! I need yours help again! Siao with me again tomorrow onwards ya! Haha... Thousand of words hard to voice out. Aiks~! Who can help me?! Haiz...

Oh ya! She's back to camp tomorrow. Sigh. Anyway, take care! : )  ( Heard until sienz right? Lol...)

 

0 comments: