BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 16, 2011

SMKTBM, I'm back...xD

Just know from Yit How, tomorrow is my ex-secondary school celebrate teacher's day. Haha... So, I'm back with Yen Ping, Kar Yee, Yeow Xin, Yit How, Catherine and Joel? xD Feel so great and a bit excited for tomorrow. Honestly, don't know why I miss SMKTBM oh. Haha... Well, tomorrow early in the morning need go market buy some BBQ foods. Then 10am will go school and 1pm go starplus badminton with Yen Ping, Christopher and Joon Kiat. After that go yamcha and back house. : ) Saturday, morning go friend house give things, then put those BBQ stuff at Ms.Ng center first. Afternoon go 1U with Eelyn, Sharon, Carmen, Christopher and Zi Han. Night BBQ!! Heheeee... I feel good wei~! Long time did not make my time pack already. Everyday also stay at house so cham. Now, its the chance!! Hahaha... Thanks much my friends... Specially thanks and appreciate for those who fetch me here and there without complaining. xD

33days

0 comments: