BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

HeHe.....

As time pass a bit fast~~~ A BIT?! Lol...
I can't wait for the every coming of Friday night. Haha... Tomorrow don't need 'fat mou' at house le. Yeah! Because I'ma going badminton with Feng Ling, Siew Hwa, Keat Ming and Roney Yap. xD ( ps: Chris might be joinning us. ) Hmm... Will badminton on 2.30pm-4.30pm/5.30pm? Depends lor~  Hehe...

Err... Going back to SMKTBM sports day on Saturday! Kinda much number of us going back. Yeah~! Haha... Aftet that maybe join CSeong, Chris, Fabian and SMei them bowling at 1U!! Again? Haha... Yup! Addicted to bowling and badminton nowdays. Whose fault?!! Lol... 

Michelle Wong Kitt Yue, Catherine, Carmen Heng, Sweet Yee and many..... I hope you all can join bowling too~! Haha...

Ohya~! I'm selling handphones recently. Samsung, Sony Ericson, Nokia, Apple iphone4 and ipad2 also got! Its my OWN part time job from dad. Don't ask why so sudden...Xp Long story, lazy to explain and talk. Haha... Who wanna buy phones, come find me ya. : )

16days

0 comments: