BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 24, 2011

1U again...^^

Hanging out with the same fellow... =.= Went 1U bowling with Christopher, Joon Kiat, Fabian and Chee Seong. Joon Kiat be our driver this time. Thanks very much la!! Haha... All guys. @.@ Luckily got Fabian, make me wont feel weird. Hehe... Had our lunch at McD. Plan go ask about McD run register stuff de. Who knows? It need go KL Wisma OCM to register. Haiz... Damn far wei~ And I don't know how to go also. Sigh... I think I will miss out this McD run le. : (  So sad~! Who can help me about this run?!! I will appreciate much! Haha...


Hmm... After that we play pool~! Fabian play with me, Chee Seong and him teach me all those rules and technique to play. ^^  We had our bowling after two rounds of pool. This time more fun! We play 2hours, which mean 3 and half games. Worth!! : ) So far so good. Lol! Haha... Other than that, we learn spin's bowling. JK and Chris pro in spinning. Too bad I still cant handle how to spin. But don't know why I still can get the highest marks in spinning wor. Hahaha... Its luck!  

Besides, going badminton at starplus tomorrow on 10am-12pm with the almost same peoples. xD Well, some picture share out here, but no human being! Lol... All boys ma, don't like to take picture de. : )  If Sharon them come sure will got many picture. Haha...

1st game~ Yea, I'm third high score. Hehe...

2nd game~ All also drop due to tired already. I become last. ~.~

3rd game~ Spin's bowling...xD

22days


0 comments: