BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 4, 2011

FIRST day of college!!!!!

Today was a fairytale~!!
Hahaha... Yeap, today is my very first day of college...
New study place... New friends... New environment... New chapter of life...

Hmm... My orientation is 9am-4.30pm. FRIENDS of mine are huge! Heart them! First step in KDU, Sweet Yee is waiting me at the front door there. She show me the way to auditorium before heading to her class. Not longer, Fabian come meet me in auditorium, he accompany me and aunt travel along kdu. Lol... Then show my aunt the way out from kdu. After that went back auditorium accompany me. At the same time Cheih Yin texted me told that she will meet me up on 11pm.

In a sudden, heard someone was shouting my name... Its SHARON!! Hahaha... Twinkle of eye, its my break time. So, meet Zi Han, Juliana Tan, Sweet Yee, Kalye, Chen Hui, Vivian Tan, Qian Ying, Cheih Yin, Ker Jean, Ai Juin, Yi Juin and Sunnie Lu Jia Xin at Cafetaria. I though I was blur untill recognise wrong people. Haha... But its real, that's JIA XIN!! Oh my God~ She's having study break and come kdu for....?? Haha... Well, tomorrow she will back Nothingham le, take care friends! xD

We lunch from 11.30am-1pm. After that they go class, me and Jia Xin go computer lab. Stay there from 1pm-3pm while wait others after class. :) Then realised that Jia Xin not feeling well. So, I fetch her back around 4.30pm by driving her car. Thanks for trusting me, allow me drive your car!! We straight go Pn.Teh husband's clinic before back. Unfortunately, I bang Jia Xin's car when parking that time. Luckily its nothing serious. VERY SORRY LU JIA XIN~!! I feel guilty now!! Paiseh~ Thanks for trusting and sorry for the mistake... If need $$ repair, just told me. :(

Anyway, I knew few of new friends there...xD But then I dislike my group, very weak~! Not powerful and active enough!! Those guys ah... *shake head* Na pek!! Shout and talk very soft one. Group cheer that time even girls voice louder. =='''  That's why I give up, no eye see. After lunch break I din back auditorium le. Imagine a group leader missing?? A group without leader?? Heheheeeee... I know I'm bad! Xp

Tomorrow, I would not join my orientation. I will go college on 10am and go computer lab wait Ker Jean them after class 11pm. We go 1U bowling~!! Muahahahahaha.... Ok, that's nothing much I could say. As conclude, I felt GREAT~!! Its fun!! Its awesome!! Better than stay at house right?? Haha...

10days

0 comments: