BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Second day of college!! :)

Today I skip orientation, 10am only reach college. Meet Chen Hui at Cafetaria and chit chat there for an hour. : ) Around 11am Ai Juin and Ker Jean finished class, we go 1U bowling and movies!! Lim Chee going with us, we meet up at McD~! Yeap, we had McD as lunch. After bowling Lim Chee back first because he still got class. Then 3 of us go watch transformer~! Unfortunately I cant finish the movie due to some personal problem. Haha... Lazy to tell lar, long story. xD

Hmm.... Tomorrow I will be at college 9am-12.30pm. After that go badminton with Ker Jean, Lim Chee and don't know. But then Chris is joinning. Boleh tak Ker Jean?! I know you will read my blog. xD  As tradition went starplus badminton on 2pm-4pm. Now ah, my days were so exhauted!! Haha...

9days

0 comments: