BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oops!!! xD

I know I left out my blog for few days. So, I'm back to update it~! Xp Actually I got many things to blog but no time and lazy. Hehe...

Saturday celebrated Kar Yee's, Merissa's and Wen Ting's birthday?? Haha... Planned go Sunway Giza, too bad its some problems appear. Changed to Manajalara Thai food as dinner, but then don't know why change again. ==''' Decided went De Fortune, too bad its no place. Then we went Desa Park City Kay's Garden, too bad its closed! At last we had steamboat at DPC. Lol... Such a SPECIAL day? Haha...

Sunday celebrated Teik Man's birthday with the gang at De Fortune. : )  I be the driver for Ms Ling Sze and Eelyn. Haha... After that went Desa Park City ( our tradition ) to loitering around?? Lol... Not longer, mum phoned and rushing me back due to my driving skill not that pro yet. Sorry yea Eelyn n LS, I make you both force to early back with me. : )


Monday as usual went college but this day special a bit, I drive to college. Haha... Thanks Sweet Yee for accompany me go and back college. Hehe... Cause I scare to drive alone, so far wei...Xp Hmm... Sudden got a good news?? Our computer class on this day cancelled. WOW~! We got 4hours break?! So, drive my collegemate to 1U. Played pool and some token's machine? After that lunch at McD and then back college continue our class.  Pocket bleeding wei...Xp

Tuesday, its today~! xD Class start on 2pm but I 9am reached college because dated the teratai girl. Haha... Went her hostel to have a look, environment not bad lar, overall ok ok only. Haha... Then went teratai's mamak to had breakfast. xD  Went 7eleven buy ice-blended drinks?? 
 Its hard to describe out, Jia Huey's hand "kiap" by the machine because of me. Hahaha... Sorry la~ Her hand got a *cute* bruise liao. Cham~ Xp After being "kiap", she's like lost control. Keep do those funny siao things there, so high. Lol... Haha... Hit me lar, keep say I fat hao lar! Actually she's the one who FAT HAO ther!! Xp Hit with the card and key man~! Pain tau? xD But nevermind la, I deserve it lor, fair enough since I make you bruise. Hehe...


Yeap, driving to college tomorrow too~! Hahaha... Gonna sleep~ Tomorrow need 6.30am wake up and go fetch Ling Sze and Sharon on 7.15am?? Oh god~! Nitez my dear friends! xD

0 comments: