BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time flies

Time passed very fast, its my third week of college. Everything go well and I'm enjoying my life now. Haha... As its the third weeks, which means will start our busy study life soon I guess. Sigh... I felt that my lazy's virus will meet me soon Haha~! A bit works also lazy to finish it on time. Always want wait until last minutes only rush there. What happen to you Pearly Lim?? Cant you remember what had you promise before? Lol...

Well, I'm really fed up with math lecturer, Mr.Anuar. Damn him~!! What a stupid teaching method, make people blur only! Just a simple question simple method can done it what for make until so difficult lerh?? He just like to make things complicated while people would make it easier. Lol... Luckily I got learn add.math before, if not can die under his teaching. Pity those Art stream student, can saw many ??? on their head. Haha... Hell ya~! Can change him away ah? If continue let him teach I'll gonna crazy lerh...Xp

Yesterday 2pm-4om class. Hehe... So early morning 10am went The Curve with Ling Sze and my collegemate. : ) After that only back to class. We had our lunch at Kim Gary and after that go shop around Padini Outlets.  My collegemate damn funny lar wei~! Back that time go wrong ways, they did not u-turn and back to Kepong. LOL~! Hahahaha... Luckily I got the correct ways, thanks to my dad! Hehe... The funniest part is my collegemate's car temperature raise in half way. They were busy cooling down it with water. Hahaha... After meet them at campus all sweating there. Unfortunately, our english classroom air-cond spoilt! My goodness~! Hahahaha....

Later dont feel like wanna go college, but no choice. Haiz... So sienz lar~ 1pm-3pm class. Zzzz.... Always waste our time, petrol and toll fees go college for just 2hours class. Ish... Can't just arrange a nicer timetable for us?? Aiyer... ><

0 comments: