BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nowdays...

Carpool with Ling Sze and Sharon recently. Should take turn tolerate and wait each other's time. So means I need 8am go college and back on 5pm everyday. Lol... Save money, should do so. Haha... Today wait Ling Sze after class, 11.30am we (Jia Huey, Li Kuan, Hsiu Jiuan, Shinova, Carmen, Jackee, Julie, Ling Sze and me) went Jaya1 had western food as lunch. Its nice and the price is reasonable! : ) Hsiu Jiuan and Julie drive us there, thanks friends! Xp  And also thanks Shinova for the strepsil! You're soooooo good, I just say I'm having sore throat then she purposely go 7eleven buy Strepsil for me. Lol... Touched  and thanks ar my friend. You all are awesome!! You all shine up my life~ xD

Unfortunately, we get scolded by our english teacher!! Ish... Asshole her~! Cheh!! Late few minutes can't ar?! The guys later than us but she din scold also. UNFAIR!! And also went basketball and playgroud with Shinova, Carmen and Jackee. Unfortunately again, there's a busybody aunty come scold us?? Say what playground for kids but not us? Mention about KDU somemore. Go die la you aunty!! Who are you?! BITCH! You got that ability meh? Its a public place!! Slap you asshole! Too free at house nothing do then spot people who go playgroud, hormone imbalanced! Cheh!! Forget it, don't wanna angry with my brain! : )

After basketball, we went Choy Kee yamcha while I waiting for 5pm. Haha... Thanks frends! You all make my day. : )  I enjoyed college life much!! But then, homeworks... Haiz... Brain stop function for 7months, basic math(add.math) also forgot how to do liao. Cham... Really lazy to bother if I dont know how to do, can say as lazy. Dissappointed with myself. Angry with myself. Why I so useless?? : (

 

0 comments: