BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I FEEL GOOD !!!

Its Friday~! A happy day for me because mood very good . Haha... Have fun in college today~! As usual joking and fooling around. Love my classmate~! Hehe... Thanks Leong Jia Huey!! Your virus spread to me, very serious that type. LOL~! Addicted to kpop's song. Cham lor~ Haha... Still so good help me different out folder by artist name. Then when I put in car listen with pendrive ma need press folder by folder lor? Haha... But nevermind la, thanks anyway. And also because of I get my car today...xD And brought a pair of shoes...^^ Michelle Wong Kitt Yue, you say want those back part high de sport shoes ah, Adidas got. : )

Wondering tomorrow how. Haiz... Want go Merissa and Wen Ting there or not lerh? Parents outstation wor, better stay in house de. Most big problem is I no transport go anywhere la. I know got car but parents not allow I drive at night yet. : (  Sigh... Very fan le~ How lerh?

I wish everyday could pass like weekdays, joke and fool around, laugh like siao people, play like mad. Very fast then passed a day le. Hehe... Yeap, next Monday I start driving to college. Too bad Ling Sze having holidays untill Wednesday lar, drive alone scary wei...Xp

0 comments: