BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 11, 2011

Untitled

Just get her A-level science timetable today. Oh craps~!! We had different time of class. Shit~!! Then how to car pool?? Lol... Will plan and arrange see how after she back. Yeap, its Thursday 9am she can back le...^^  Anyway, nothing special happen on my college life. Its fun and awesome always. Haha...

Hmm... Today finally economic class start le. I mean start got notes to copy. Damn it~ Our lecturer just talk talk talk and did not mention which is important to copy, and his handwriting like shit wei!! I just simply copy and don't even know what is it. Lol... Nevermind, I will borrow Sweet Yee's first semester's economic notes to refer. Today I forgot bring calculator also borrow from her. Hehehe... You're such a good friend! Haha... Thanks Sweet~!!

Ok, let's talk about computer class. Mrs.Shirley is good and friendly! ^^ She keep recall back where did she meet me before. LOL~! She told me, I try hard to recall back when and where I meet you before but failed. Haha... It doesn't matter la Mrs.Shirley. Well, we learnt about Microsoft Words today. Its fun and useful~! Haha...

Tomorrow got class on 2pm-6pm. But dated my dearly classmate, 8am meet at KDU and go Tropicana Mall for movie on 10am. Decided watch Green Latern. Hehe... Then 1.30pm only rush back KDU...Xp Ohya~! Today was so funny, 4 of us did not pakat you know. 2 of us wear white and 2 wear blue. LOL~! That's all, good night and sweet dream everyone!  : )

2days

0 comments: