BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday...

As you all know I'm very enjoy my college life now... Meet quite much of new friends. They're AWESOME! Haha... As usual, teasing each other, joking around and laugh non-stop always. We are crazy enough in college, if u saw a group of girls make much of noise and laugh loud, its US. =P  We go computer lab that time lagi siao. Got student card don't want use it to access but squeeze or jump in. Then teach us computer's lecturer say, I don't want see my student jumping like kangaroo like that come in ah. LOL~! Hahahaha... Sorry Mrs.Shirley, won't do that next time. Hehe...

So far, math, econ and computer's lecturer is good but not ENGLISH! : )  I enjoy studying here. Haha... Those lecturer and my lovely classmate make us can't feel any stress in the air. xD Ohya~! I'm one of the monitor of class. So sad... : (  But nevermind, I can cope with it!! Haha... Seilo~ Still can't get any idea how to do my STUPID english homwworks! Ish... Put it aside... =P


Yesterday after college, 2pm Joon Kiat come fetch me go 1U bowling with Christopher and Chee Seong. Lol... Crazy la we all always meet  for badminton and bowling only. Haha... Well, this week Tuesday and Friday I go bowling. Thursday and Saturday go badminton. Unfortunately, today I din join them for badminton cause I'm lazy and hand pain due to yesterday bowling 2hours non-stop. Fuyoh~! Haha...

Here's some picture to share and introduce to you all my classmate @ lovely friends... : )

Me, Lim Hsiu Juian, Wong Li Kuan

Hsiu Jiuan, Nastya (She's the Russian girl I mention)...

Hsiu Jiuan (Crazy girl, every picture also got her.), Leong Jia Huey (Pretty girl~!)...

Lol... Jia Huey always that shy to face camera...xD

Kausalya (Such a special girl that always make people speechless... But she's "cute ". xD)

 Tengku Adina (Pretty girl also~! And family background very strong one...Xp)

The monitorSS... : )

5days







0 comments: