BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Third day of college!!!

Today 1pm only got class. English as my first class, then math. Hmm... Our english teacher, Mrs.Zach? Math teacher is Mr.Anuar. Mr.Anuar is good, he did not let me feel the stress on air. Haha... I can say that, math is add.math!! Its such a waste if can't get high marks in that since we learn before. So, I wanna fight for it~!!  : )


As you all told me lor, english teacher was SUCKS~! First day of class, she request us to do an essay entitled Influences in life. 250words per paragraph, need write 3 paragraph. The point is we need hand up in 30minutes?? Of cause I fail to do so. And my group kena scold by her in class. Ish~ Cant talk meh? Mouth is use to talk de ma. So lan si de her. And give us such senseless useless homeworks. Lol... Admit a bit dislike her la, but overall its still ok. I can cope with it~! Hng!! There's some homework for english...
1) Go youtube see what's about TED talk
2) Find some words we don't know on daily life and write in a book
3) Read newspaper or news from TV n radio, write journals about it
4) Think got what general knowledge can share out

Lol... I'm so speechless on that. How to do? How to start and where to start?
TAN SWEET YEE, Boleh tolong tak?? xD

7days

0 comments: