BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New friends

Well, today 9am-12.30pm got briefing. Who knows? It ends on 10.36am, means we can early back! Lol... Hmm... Know new friends aka classmate. : )  Sorry, I can't remember their name. Hehe... Its 4 chinese, 1 Indian, 1 Russian, 3 Malay. They're good and friendly, most important is got a chinese girl as talkactive as me. We just teasing or even morking each other non-stop. Haha... Lunch with them, thanks Hsiu Jiuan for treating us drinks. Gosh~! Such a hard remember name huh?? Haha... My class all together got 20+peoples if not mistaken. We will start our class tomorrow onwards. Ohya~! We got a handbook. Quite cool, front and every page is printed our name. Lol... Facing a problem too, I fail to remember our lecturer name. Haha... Like today a women incharge of foundation, she just told call her Ms.?? Just a awhile, I got things wanna ask her, but I forgot what her name le. Lol... Until now also I cant remember, so I give up to ask. @.@

Here is my timetables... Its only until 14 Ogos

Monday : 11am-11.50am(Econ), 1pm-2.50pm(Comp)
Tuesday : 2pm-4.50pm(MCom), 5pm-5.50pm(Math)
Wednesday : 12pm-1.50pm(ActHour), 2pm-2.50pm(Eng), 3pm-3.50pm(Econ), 5pm-5.50pm(Math)
Thursday : 1pm-2.50pm(Eng), 5pm-5.50pm(Math)
Friday : 10am-10.50am(Econ), 11am-12.50pm(Comp)

Its ok for me la. But the time of math class got a bit weird? Always at last class de. Lol... Anyway, its not as pack as I thought. Hahaha... Still can hang out with friends. Not bad~ xD

8days

0 comments: