BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tired from mentally to physically

Don't know why I feel very tired although I did not do anythings. LOL~! Don't know how to describe out the uncomfortable feel. Haiz... : (  No mood...

Yesterday plan went Tropicana City Mall movie with college mate de, but our plan failed. Because of some reason and I also lazy to say out. : )  At the end we went 1U bowling...^^  First time get so LOW marks in bowling. : (  My hand hurts due to ball sudden drop. Cant even take the ball at last two games. Just simply throw it and end the game. After bowling, we pool!! After that take taxi went back college study...xD

Today we went same roll with Choy Kee's shop there pool again!! LOL... My life now ah, can't live without bowling, pool and badminton. Hahaha... Today got those club joining registration. SUCKS wei!! Even high school de more better lor. Heard that got 23clubs to join but today we only saw 3clubs. ==''' Stupid KDU!! Cheh!! U SUCKS!! Sienz liao lar like that. But I oined Laser Tag?? Ohya!! Michelle and Sze Mei with their friends from seksyen13 come DJ campus visit me!! Hehehe... Thanks ah~ I feel good...xD


Times flies~~ Tomorrow is the day...  : )

0 comments: