BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

bad CHEM EXAM......

2day exam chem paper2 n paper1 n PJK... @.@
It's ok la esei ques, bt structure ques can kil me.
Watever la, who ask me lazy 2 study! Deserve it!
2moro is phy paper2 n paper1. Among this exam...
Tis is d 1st sub I gt study...Xp Very good mood~
Haha... Duno y la, jz feel hapi 2day...XD XD XD
So, decide 2 study lor, bt I jz study F4 chp3 nia~
I fail 2 control my patient study until finish...
=.='' In conclude, I hv study ntg...@.@ :(
Stil gt many 2 study wei... So, jz 4gt abt it...
Come on9, bloging watch TV btr...XD (Useless ppl)
Anyway after 2moro I'm less stress n more free...XD
Cuz Wed is PHY paper3 n Thurs is P.Moral...Haha...
I din k abt it... >< Finally exam 1 finish jo....
Damn happy! Bt stil gt SPM wei~ Realy hate exam tht time.
Cuz its make me stress, nt enough slp, no mood, sienz...
2moro gt stay back cuz of sum personal things hv 2 solve.
Kinda special things la... I oso can't imagiine....XD
Haiz...Bcum spy...Lolx...It's secret, cant tld wat happen.
Hahahahahahaha......... Aiya.... Watever... No1 k abt it!
Slpy dy.... Evry1 gud9 n all the best 4 2moro.

0 comments: