BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Haiz.....................

Nowdays ah realy damn freaking hot wei...
Hot til ppl all bcum hot temper jor. @.@
2day ckuan n yjuan argue agn. =.=''... :(
I was sit btw bt I nt dare 2 stop thm. Xp
Actually on my side, 2 of thm oso gt wrg la.
So, din plan 2 hlp who on tht time lo...XD
Jz let thm...Xp Lucky after tht thy ntg dy.
Its very hot nw!!! Air-cond oso useless!!!
Sweat all de day...After bath stil sweat.
Argh!!!!!! Hate tis type of hot........
Its make ppl uncomfortable...XD Haiz...
........................................
...I.....................................
......................I..................
.........I...............................
I........................................
I damn beh song u jor!!!! Eat shit!!!!
Fine!!!! Suan liao.....
Calm down... Nt surpose 2 die cell 4....
Argh! Ah! Ah! Ah! My ttn hm ah! Hvn finish...
Now go do.....Hehe...

0 comments: