BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Half way? or Wrong way?

Feel tht everything I had plan r jz in half way...
Hmm... Feel tht wat I plan n think cant reach...XD
Aiya, duno hw 2 describe la... It's mystery+secret.
=.=lll Duno hw 2 continue dy... XD XD X.X Xp
Watever... Very tired all the day ah!!!! Argh~~~
Feel tht nt enough time 4 me 24hour per day...Xp
Haiz... Many homework do. Seem lik wont finish de.
Help~~ I'm tired... Baterry low dy!! Hahaha....
Can I stop down n return 2 my playful life? No!!
Cant!!Cant think lik tht!!Pls!! SPM cuming...Xp
~.~ My god!! It's realy near la... Ard 7month~
Lolx... Yor!! Duno after tht wat'll I do...
Hehe... Got 2 do sumthing!! Gonna study hard!!
Bt can?! Huh?! Realy can control ah?! XD
Actually every1 oso hope gt gud result de.
Its depands on thy gt take action 2 improve in study or nt.
Hmm...... .... .... .... ...
Wa! Wat I 1na say at here?! Wat I mean?! Wat I'm....
Aiya... Dun bother le, watever...
Feel very hyper slpy till duno wat I'm typing...Xp
Cant even c clear the monitor... ~.~ Go sleep...
Ladies n gentelman... Eh, nope...XD
Girls n Guys... Good night~~

0 comments: