BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bla~~ Bla~~ Bla~~~

2day is Bio paper3 n Chem paper3 exam....XD
Overall it's ok. Bt I think chem r nt... :(
Bio is easy cause gt read it, bt chem din hv.
Watever la! Chem stil gt paper1&2 2 balance.
Lolx...2day sum fun things happen in my class.
1st exam 4 2day is Sivik ma, no1 k abt it..Xp
All of us BC study Bio only...@.@
V all finish sivik in short time, ard 15-20min.
After tht whole class was so quiet... XD Xp
Seldom gt this things happen in my class lerh.
Knw wat r v doin?! V all r slping~~ Haha....
It's real! All diam diam slp thr...Peace~~ XD
Til exam Bio tht time only v bcum normal...Xp
Sienz...2moro sejarah!!! My worst subjek...XD
Gt study a bit... Realy jz a bit nia~~ Xp
Dun k... Too sienz dy, exam so looooong...XD
I mean d exam time last for 3 weeks. Sienz!
2day was great, no nid auntie bas fetch back.
I'm gona crazy of it alwys 2.20pm reach hse.
Sit in d bas 1hour++... Sienz! Waste time!
Thx 2 Christine's "other half"...Lolx...
Thx Ck fetch me back...1.40pm dy reach hse.
It's good! Haha... Thx... thx much.... XD
Oops!! Feel tired dy.. Gona slp nw...Xp
Goodluck every1~~~




p/s:I fel sienz when think abt u.
I'm trying 2 let u disapper in my brain.

0 comments: