BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WeIrD mE..... ...

Argh1!!! 2mw start sch as normal... Sienz...
Din feel lik 1 go sch, bt I stil wil go. Xp
Hey, wat M I talking abt?! Wat did I mean?!
Aiya, duno ah! Recently duno wat I'm thinking.
Duno wat I wan, juz hard 2 voice out. Haiz!
Lifeless wei...Xp Feel sienz this few day...
Feel lik 1na chat wif any1 bt duno wat 2 chat.
@.@...Sienz...Realy borin...Jz hard 2 describe.
I jz 1na find sum1 2 chat!!!! It's tht hard?!!
Y sudden 1 ppl chat wif u?! Duno, jz a feeling.
Haha...Less talk I'll die 1 ah!! Lolx...Jk...
Crazy liao!!Wat's d pro wif me?! Lost control.
Wat's my feel right nw?! Y feel so weird nw?!
Feel lik very blur, borin, sienz n bla bla~~~
Wan sot jor... Omg.... Ah!!!!! Argh!!!!! Haiz!
Nw, gonna go bath n watch TV...XD

0 comments: