BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Randomly.....XD

2day was my grandpa birthday. As usual, whole family go out celebrate 4 it.
V dinner at night n take dy some pic. Bt I wont expost those pic...Xp
Its ntg more 2 describe abt tht..... Borin~~  Hahaha....

Afternoon purposely brg movie went LS's hse watch.  Quite sienz...Xp
As time pass so fast, ard 4.45pm, aunt come fetch me back hse. XD
Ntg funny n special abt 2day, so ntg much 2 say oso. Haiz... Sienz agn!
Hahaha... K la... Actually gt sumting 1na voice out de, bt nt so dare. 
Honestly, I realy very serious de. I realy hope tht I come ur hse study.
As exam jz ard d corner, I can fel d stress. Even slp oso cant slp well.
Pearly Lim!! Wake up!! Dun ply le la, u had nt much time dy!!  X.X
If can, pls dare go voice out ask ppl teach u!! Haha... Weird!  ~.~
Eeeyer~~ Pearly Lim!! U very weird eh!! Suddenly so k abt ur exam!!
Ish... Muz b sumting wrg wif me jo!!! Shit!!!  ==lll   Haiz....  @.@ 
Its nt a joke, I realy scare!! I beg al of my fren....Teach me if u can...Xp
Owh!! Stop tht Pearly Lim!! U weird enuf!!   XD   Xp   : )


Btw,,,,, Wat's this?? Any idea huh??  Gt brg benefit 4 me or nt??  Xp


Lol.... I'm sure tht sum1 saw this pic wil let me Boom dao....Xp


Drag me to hell!!!!
75 days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: