BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wasting time......

1st of all thx LS's bro 4 hlping my sis book d badm court...XD
Hmm...2day my sis n her fren went starplus badm bt me go ttn.
Haiz... Hw cham me cant join, LS n her bro oso badm thr lerh.
I went ttn frm 11am-2.15pm. Ard 2.30pm I went her hse study.
Nice 2 hear right? Study!!? Actually I oso duno wat I'm doin thr.
Mayb my brain tired jo after ttn. Haha... So, no mood+lazy dy.
Lol... Sry 4 wasting her tiime. I'm wasting ur study time!!  @.@
Very sry abt tht. I'm guilty nw...Xp  Realy very sry sry sry sry....

I dislik myself dy!  Alwys wasting ppl time! N cant even help ppl.
Wat I mean is, own result too lauzy... : (   Alwys nid ppl teach me!
Bt whn ppl gt prob in study I cant even hlp! Cuz I'm C2pid thn~~
Yea, I fel regret... So hw? Who gonna hlp u if u dun1 2 hlp urself.
Argh! Alwys talk ny la, wont do de. Tht's me! Right! Useless ppl~
Do u all knw wat's d fel of... Ur fren btr much thn u in study?
Its seem lik v're nt same level... Lik I'm useless 2 thm. Ish... : (
D most sad is whn thy ask me ques wif high hope bt I cant ans.
Thn thy wil show d face~faint. Wow...I fel lik 1na die. (learn FL)
Or sumtimes I wil found tht cant communicate wel wif thm....><
Cuz while thy chating abt studies stuff. I dun even knw wat is it.
Thn hw can I join into their conservation lerh? Funny enuf! Haha!
Btw, I'm nt only weak in self-controling. I hard 2 force myself oso!
Dun talk abt tis dy!! Ish... Dissapointed n look down 2 myself!!

In stead of tht, 2day duno wat happpen I slp quite long in abnormal time.
Haha... Mayb too tired? 1st time slp 2hr lerh. Sumore frm 8pm-10pm.
So nw, I'm nt gonna 2 slp sooooo early. I wil enjoy my midnight...Xp
Btw, 2moro plan force myself 2 study whole day!! I muz do it!!! Hmph!
Besides, sry Kalye... I jz knw tht its ur Birthday celebration 2moro.
I tot jz a simply hang out 2 Midvalley. I din thnk much n straight ignore u.
Sry abt tht. Very sry Kalye. Bt my parents oso wont allow me go out dy.
Cuz as u all knw, exam is jz ard d corner. Wil hv d chance nxt yr...Xp
Anyway......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG KALYE....
ALL THE BEST FOR U....


Drag me to hell!!!
74days to SPM!!!!

0 comments: