BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Worry + scare....Xp

2day add.m paper is ok. Ok doesn't mean can gt good marks ah.
Dun misunder my meaning. Hehe..Easier thn wat I expect la...XD
2moro~ Moral exam. Ish...I knw u all sure say "sap sap sui la".
Bt,  I quite worry abt it.  : (  Cuz I cant memorise thngs...Xp
I gt short-term memory lost disease...^^ (direct translate...Xp)
Stil gt much nilai I hvn finish memorise lerh!! YeR! Hw? Hlp~
As I said b4, I dislik thngs tht FIXed 2 memorise de... Grr!!
Can dun1 study Sej, moral n Bio ah?? Xp  All same type de~ 
Serously, I'm nw very scare+worrying abt 2moro moral exam.
Worry thn add.math!! Lol... I knw wat's u all thnking abt it.
No choice, I'm diffrent, I'm tht special la~ Haha...(perasan)
Honestly, actually wat subjek oso wil scare n worry de la... ><
Alwys say ny la, after d exam, I fel ntg on it...Xp ( geh geh si )
Ohya, 2moro gt ttn. Planing lunch 2gether agn b4 go ttn...^^
Since holiday, long time din lunch 2gether dy. (wah, say til lik tht.)
Instead of tht, I hope much PPL can lunch wif us...Xp ( crowded ma)
Btw, I had ntg 2 say dy... Lol... Good luck my fren~~  ^^

ps: Dun complaint my post TOO short, I had ntg 2 write abt it dy. Xp


Drag me to hell!!!!
53days to SPM!!!!!!

0 comments: