BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

2day was a fairly tale~ XD

2day was a fairly tale,
Time slows down,
Whenever you're around,
Can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way u....
Today was a fairytale,
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet.
Every move you make, everything you say is right.
Today was a fairytale,
All that I could say is now it's gettin so much clearer.
Nothin' made sense till the time I saw your face.
Today was a fairytale....
Lol... Wake up!!! Sing thr pulak.  ><


Ok nw, lets talk abt my moral's exam 2day. Overall is ok.  ==
Well, ntg much 2 say abt it n 4 sure I gt TEMBAK a bit...Xp
Haiz! Mon BIO!!! Ish... Damn scare+stress of it! I dislik!! Hng.
No choice...Shld face it...Xp Sienz lar...Gonna crazy wif studies.
Yea, 2day quite happy. Lunch 2gether wif my gang b4 go ttn.
Tis time is d most much ppl le. V ate mee at d stall opp tayar shop.
Cuz of too much of us, d auntie cant rmb wat v ordered. So....
D auntie ask me take paper n pen frm her's drawer 2 note it down.
Walau~ Sudden b worker thr eh? Self-service pulak. ><  Haha...
Bt quite fun on it la. Thx u all gv me an enjoyable day. (learn yan)
Hahahaha.... Dun say me copycat ah! Xp
N hor~ Our Wong "rou suan".  Michelle Wong Kitt Yue gt go too!
I fel shock cuz had been invite her many times. Nw, FINALLY...
Its out of my expectation tht wat u had text me ytd. Fuyoh~  Xp
Seriously, I cant believe my eyes tht time, tot I'm dreaming. Omg~ 
Haha...K la...Start frm nw every Fri lunch wif us k?!  I'm serious!
Btw, its raining while d time I acc her back sch. Ish... D umbrella~
Wind strong dao~ N I oso nt gud in hold umbrella since I wont use it.
Bt thn, she 1na an unbrella wor. So ma purposely boro it frm JXin lo.
C! Hw gud m I...Xp  Such a gud fren whr 2 find?? 1na dy lo.
Stil dare 2 kep on complaint tis n tht... Ish...Xp  (4 sure tease each other)
I'm here 2 say thx much 2 Jia Xin.  Thx 4 ur umbrella......^^   TQ!!
Btw, chg bottle dy eh? Dirty n old liao?  So, 1na me buy 4 u agn? 
Lol...Timing ngam ngam lerh...Xp  As ur birthday present lo...XD
Jz d same as last year...^^ Hey, no! I dy say tis year din hv 7th of Oct de.
Blek~~ Hmm... After lunch went bookshop buy sumting 4 DINO...Xp
Since I'm nearby book shop, shun bian buy correction tape n highlighter.
I'm born 2 b tht gud. No choice~ Haha... Especially treat fren extra gud.
Well, b4 tht gt phone her c whether she use wat brand de. Bt she din ans!!
Luckily jz saw her post thr gt mention kidding in red colur words+big. 
If nt~ Gonna take knife chop u into pieces I tld u...Xp  Screw u sumore!
Aha!! Almost 4gt~ Start frm 2day ttn v wil join wif PKim tht clas...Xp
Quite fun n new 4 me. More ppl only crowded ma...Xp   Bt...ofcuz...
Ofcuz stil gt a bit nt so gud la... Sumting nt gud 2 mention out here lo.
U under, I under, v all under thn can dy lor...Xp  ( brg other mean huh? )
Lol...Haha... 2day I slp at grandma hse. Cuz 2moro 8am gt ttn.
If back hse slp, I'll b late 2 ttn on every Sat. ==  Btw, plan 2moro breakf.
Ya, breakf wif Mich n Cat b4 go ttn. Good~ After hv breakf ny can focus.
Bt, since Ms.Ng move 2 Maluri. Alwys oso ONLY 3 of us breakf de.  : (
Yer~ Miss d time at Ms.Ng hse ttn. Most of us wil breakf 2gether b4 ttn.
Haha... K la... Ntg much 2 say here...  Good luck my fren!!




Drag me to hell!!!!
52days to SPM!!!!!

0 comments: